Question to Nabble developers

poiradar.ru
Hello,
I'm developing the information/educational system  in order to track the sightseengs in Russia and Ukraine.
The core technology used is GRAILS.
As soon as you guys will be ready with i18n feature requests I'll use you nice forum :=)

Actually, I wonder if you really get the remote iframe resized to the content size. I'm trying to export my sightseengs content the way you do it. Can you give me some tipps according  way you resolved the  iframe security issues for the imported content?

Thank you in advance,
Yefym.

Re: Question to Nabble developers

poiradar.ru
ok. probably, it was a wrong question for the public forum.
Please reply me privately:
poiradar@gmail.com

Any help would be appreciated,
Kind Regards