Question on Uploading Picture's to forum

Question on Uploading Picture's to forum

National Guitar Museum
I was wondering if anyone knows how to have your forum automatically set so when someone uploads a picture to a post it is sized correctly - so they do not have to worry about re-sizing on their own prior to posting. Right now, when someone uploads a picture it is HUGE and not centered. Many thanks!!

sizes of images

Graham Perrin

Re: Question on Uploading Picture's to forum

We may add a "resize to standard size" option to help people with this task. The size of an image is relative to each user. So an image that looks big in your screen may be ok in my resolution. But we will try to find a "standard" size because I agree this is useful. Thanks for the feedback.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Images appearing to re-size dynamically in elastic widths

Graham Perrin
In another type of forum (not one to which I can grant you access, unfortunately), I have seen posted images appearing to re-size on demand — according to the width of the window, which is to a degree elastic. I'm not sure whether that's a feature of the forum, or a feature of Safari.

Might this be possible in Nabble?

In any case, a suggested standard size will be useful.

Thanks
Graham

Re: Question on Uploading Picture's to forum

Hi FishbuzzTV,

The image resize option is now available. Please let me know if it solves your problem.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Question on Uploading Picture's to forum

kristofer1000000
how do i uplaod