Question about seeing login members

Speedy2010
Don't get me wrong here guys, I really like that nabble is free and that it now has it where you can set it up to have the administrator approve who joins your forum and have some of your forum only login members can view. I like this a lot! Thank you Nabble.

Now for the last thing that I would really like to see to really bring out this forum setup. I know next to each person's avatar is a green dot to show you who is login on the forum. But you have to click the members link to take you to another page to see all who is login viewing your forum.

I like the setup on other forums where you will see all who is login on the front page of your forum at the bottom with each person's user name listed. Also they show a section on how many people are viewing the forum (Guests) that are not login. Does nabble have any plans in the future to set it up this way? or am I just missing this option to enable?

Thank you,
Speedy

Re: Question about seeing login members

Hugo <Nabble>
We don't have this option, but soon we can build it on top of our templates feature. We still need a few months to finish this work, but it will allow us to do thousands of new possibilities (like the one you need). Stay tuned.

Re: Question about seeing login members

Speedy2010
Hi Hugo,

Thank you for this information on what is coming up in the future for the Nabble forum. I am looking forward on what you guys come up with.

Thank you,
Tony