Question: Why isn't my forum appearing in bing search, or other search engines like google?

Question: Why isn't my forum appearing in bing search, or other search engines like google?

KhFanWriter9
as title says for my question. I tried searching for my new forum on the web, but I only see my other created forum on all search engines. I only can get to my new forum by typing the name in the address bar.

title of forum I'm not seeing listed: Fantasies Roleplay

link to forum: http://fantasies-roleplay.253708.n8.nabble.com/

Re: Question: Why isn't my forum appearing in bing search, or other search engines like google?

GregChapman
The main reason is that you haven't given Google or other search engines enough time to find your site.

You only created it on 25 April 2020 and it used to be reckoned that it took Google around six weeks to trawl all round the internet to see what might be new.

Have you submitted your forum to Google directly?

What have you done to promote it and ensure there are plenty of links on well respected sites that point to your forum?

Re: Question: Why isn't my forum appearing in bing search, or other search engines like google?

KhFanWriter9
With my last forum it  got on search engines  more quickly. Seeing it  when typing  in bing  Adult Fantasy Roleplay nabble.com. I tried this with my new forum, and nothing appeared.  This is why I asked. Hope it shows up soon.

Thanks...