Question About Changing the wording Colors

Question About Changing the wording Colors

Speedy2010
I am having a hard time trying to figure out how I can have my category title wording be a different color than my sub-category title wording. I look at all the different skins to choose from and I see that none of them have different colors too.

I am thinking it can not be done. Is this true? If not, does some one have a nabble css code that they are willing to paste on here for I can tweak off to get different color wroding on my forum?

Thank you,
Speedy

Re: Question About Changing the wording Colors

Hugo <Nabble>
This should be possible and I would like to help you, but I need to know exactly which titles you want to change. Is it possible for you to post a screenshot with those parts highlighted (e.g., arrows)? Another option is to paste here the forum link and exact titles you want to change.

Re: Question About Changing the wording Colors

Speedy2010
This post was updated on .
Hi Again Hugo,

First off, thank you for supporting me on all my questions I am asking on here.

Now for this last question in this topic, I am just trying to blend the nabble forum to match better with my website. Here is a link to where I have the nabble forum on my website to show you that the color green needs to be put in the nabble forum to help it blend in better.

http://www.onlinebizteam.ws/TeamPage.html

Here is our old forum we are not going to use any more; due to it cost to much to run it. This might help give you some ideas on how you can tweak the nabble forum to match better with our website. That is if you do not mind taking your time to tweak it by sending me a css code I can copy and paste.

http://www.onlinebizteam.com/forum.php

I got to go to work now.

Thank you,
Tony

Re: Question About Changing the wording Colors

Hugo <Nabble>
You can try this:
.nabble tr.category-row,
.nabble tr.header-row {
	background-image: url('http://www.onlinebizteam.com/images/onlinebizteam/onlinebizteam_headbg.gif');
	background-repeat: repeat-x;
}
.nabble tr.category-row,
.nabble tr.category-row a,
.nabble tr.category-row td,
.nabble tr.header-row,
.nabble tr.header-row a,
.nabble tr.header-row td
{
	color: #FFFFFF;
}
.nabble tr.main-row {
	background: url('/images/homepage/gray.png') repeat-x;
}

Re: Question About Changing the wording Colors

Speedy2010
THANK YOU Hugo! This will work just fine. You Da man!

Hugo keep up the GREAT support.

Happy Nabble user,

Tony / Speedy2010