Putting my Nabble site n archive mode to start a new one?

Putting my Nabble site n archive mode to start a new one?

our combined `effect
Hello,

  Please tell me if you approve of this and is there alternative to archiving my site from SQL file?
How do I open the SQL file that I downloaded from your zip, to turn it into a pdf?

Thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story