Purge Old Registered Users

stmpspaz
Is there a way to purge forum members that are no longer valid?

I have about 1500 users that are no longer members of my service.  I would like to purge their records from our Nabble.  This sounds unnecessary, however just yesterday some change to Nabble caused those people to all get emails from our Nabble - causing issues/anger and people then blocking us.

When someone is no longer a member, we switch their Nabble to a group called Expired Members. We have our Nabble set that if someone is in that group, they are not to get emails. With the glitch, they all received messages for 2 days. If I was able to purge them (remove their Registered record) that would help me keep things clean