Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Yasmin
My profile photo will not upload right side up no matter how much I try. I have even tried uploading it from a different angle, but it then uploads at that angle. However, when I upload it the correct way, the photo uploads sideways. The red directionals do not allow me to flip it around before cropping. Please assist.

Thanks.

Re: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please send the link to your site and the profile picture that you are trying to upload?

Re: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Yasmin
Here is the link. I'm not sure if it's the correct one you need. The photo is inserted too.

http://wfwa-stakes-workshop.164908.n8.nabble.com/user/ChangeAvatar.jtp

IMG_2206.JPG

Thank you!

Re: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Follow the steps below:
1) Change your Picture
2) Reset Picture
3) Chose File
4) Upload Image
5) Crop Image

We resized your photo to make it smaller.
Photo.png

Re: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Yasmin
Thank you!  So in the future I need to make the photo smaller for it to come out correctly? I wonder why it uploaded sideways when I turned the the picture sideways and uploaded it in hopes that it would turn itself right side up.  Oh well....thank you!

RE: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It's because the size, you should edit your photo in order to make it more squared the it will fit well in your profile.

RE: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Gary Lewis
Just FYI, there appears to be no way to edit a pic with a device w/o a mouse or trackpad to allow grabbing the red rectangle.  Or at least I can't figure it out.

So I have my forum members resize their pics to 200 x 200 if they are on a tablet or phone.  That way they don't have to edit.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Profile Picture Uploading Sideways

Yasmin
Thank you, Gary!  I’ll remember that for next time.

Yasmin

On Aug 11, 2019, at 3:11 PM, Gary Lewis [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just FYI, there appears to be no way to edit a pic with a device w/o a mouse or trackpad to allow grabbing the red rectangle.  Or at least I can't figure it out.

So I have my forum members resize their pics to 200 x 200 if they are on a tablet or phone.  That way they don't have to edit.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

http://support.nabble.com/Profile-Picture-Uploading-Sideways-tp7604077p7604084.html
To unsubscribe from Profile Picture Uploading Sideways, click here.
NAML