Problems with registrations

SomeDude
I have had numerous complaints regarding people not being able to join the forum ... not sure what the issue is, but I have tried with friend's email accounts and none of them can register. Can Nabble activate the "invite subscriber" module so I can enter subscriber information? And can Nabble look into this problem, let me know what the issue is, because I may have inadvertently changed a setting somewhere, and possibly fix ?

Thank you.

underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com

Re: Problems with registrations

GregChapman
Hi,

You'll find that I've just registered under the username "GregTest".

I had no difficulty - other than Google's "reCAPTCHA" feature was a bit of a pane.

I had to go through one screen and check all the images that included roads, then another checking the squares with road signs and finally another also asking to check those with road signs. Whether any of the "extra" screens were presented because Google thought I didn't get it right the first two times I do not know!

Re: Problems with registrations

haozwang<Nabble>
worked fine for me. did they get an error page? did they receive the confirmation email?

I have enabled the ability to invite subscribers

Re: Problems with registrations

SomeDude

I'm not sure exactly what these people's problems and issues were, but thank you for enabling the invite subscriber feature.