Problems with my forum... Help please

Ruralinfo.net
Hello, I am trying to do some things on my forum but the option pop down on the front page of my forum never shows up, it only shows loading.  Ive been waiting now for it to load for over 10 minutes.  It does work on subforums and topics but not my main forum page..

I have cleared my cache, but that did not help.

Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing, its been stuck like that for a while now

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Problems with my forum... Help please

Ruralinfo.net
Ok, I was able to access it finally to do some changes, but now I am getting a lot of Error 500s..    I think maybe it has to do with my news feed... I had this problem before trying to delete it, and I thought it was probably causing problems again, so I basically tried to delete the whole thing again and it seems to have busted my forum..  Now when I try to access my main page, all I get is this:

Sorry guys, I know my news feed thing is a pain... This time I just want it gone and I am not going to add it back..  My forum users will just have to click the link to go see the news..

Sigh, hope you can help, I know it is new years eve, but I am shutting down another forum site of mine and sending them all to my Rural Mail Talk forum..
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Problems with my forum... Help please

Pedro
What did you try to delete?

I tried to delete a subforum called News Feed, it would not delete, then I hid it from view, and now nothing will come up on my forum at all.

Do you still have the link to this subforum?

No Pedro, I cannot access anything on my rural mail talk forum..  It just gives me error 500 like in the pic above...

It seems that you have something wrong with your permissions. I just removed it while I try to figure out what happened. Please, take a look in your forum and let me know if you see anything wrong.

Re: Problems with my forum... Help please

Ruralinfo.net
Whatever you did, it worked. Thank you, thank you!!

I do have a link to the forum I want to delete now if you are still interested.. It still shows as a hidden subforum..

http://rural-mail-talk.581397.n2.nabble.com/News-Feed-f7540158.html

Again, really appreciate your quick response...

I wonder if it has something to do when I changed the permissions for the News Feed subforum I tried to delete..  I tried to delete it, it gave me errors, then I just decided to hide it and changed the permissions to only allow me to see it or reply..

Will I be able to get my permissions back?

I've reset your permissions for that sub forum. You can redefine it now.

Re: Problems with my forum... Help please

Ruralinfo.net
Thank you Pedro!!