Problems with embedding

LCA Admin
Hi - I have been trying to embed a forum in a webpage following instructions for embedding - it appears as a link. Any suggestions? thanks

Re: Problems with embedding

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to the website so that we can take a look.

Re: Problems with embedding

LCA Admin
http://lobethal.sa.au/discussion

Here's the link - thanks

Re: Problems with embedding

Hugo <Nabble>
The <script> tag of the embedding code is not in your HTML page. I believe that your hosting company removed that tag. You may contact them and ask for a solution.

Re: Problems with embedding

Marko, 3ska
Hello!
Thank you for Nabble, first of all.
Im having the same problem; upon pasting the embeding code in the HTML editor, all I get is the link to my forum at Nabble. Im working in GoogleSites, and I've seen Nabble embeded forums on other sites powered by Google, so I dont think the problem here lies in the site providing company.
Here is the link, I hope you can help me fix this problem http://sites.google.com/site/kt3ska/forum
p.s. Does it take time for it to embed or should it happen instantly, right after save the page with the code in the HTML?
Thank you.

Re: Problems with embedding

Hugo <Nabble>
It is the same problem. I checked the source of your HTML page and the script tag is not there.
Please read this:
http://n2.nabble.com/Embedding-problems-tp728270p728270.html

Somehow that user managed to allow javascript, since his site is working fine now, see:
http://atwtmb.googlepages.com/
Maybe you have to contact google to allow this.