Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

king2penn
Hi im having problems embedding nabble forums on my webpage. It just says Fstop Flashaholics Forums in hyperlink without the entire message board. Here it is---> http://fstopflashaholics.wordpress.com/ff-forums/

Re: Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

Hugo <Nabble>
You made a bad copy & paste. Please replace the snippet in your HTML page because the current one isn't correct.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

RE: Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

king2penn
Dear Hugo,

I think wordpress is automatically deleting the bottom part of the html code.

<a id="nabblelink" href="<A href='http://n2.nabble.com/Fstop-Flashaholics-Forums-f2943922.html">Fstop'>http://n2.nabble.com/Fstop-Flashaholics-Forums-f2943922.html">Fstop Flashaholics Forums</a>
<script src="<A href='http://n2.nabble.com/embed/f2943922">http://n2.nabble.com/embed/f2943922"></script>

It deleted the 2nd line automatically everytime i pressed update page. Sigh. I embedded the code on my weebly page and it worked fine. How do i fix this on my wordpress page?

Regards,
Steven

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:45:53 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

You made a bad copy & paste. Please replace the snippet in your HTML page because the current one isn't correct.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Problems-embedding-nabble-in-my-wordpress-page-tp2943947p2944073.html

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

RE: Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

Bizonga
Same happening here!! :( Please, how i solve it?

RE: Problems embedding nabble in my wordpress page

Hugo <Nabble>
You should contact the administrators of your host and ask them to allow javascript in those pages.