Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Voro
An example with a forum phpbb3. It works perfect.

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Voro
Amigo Louk, no obtengo respuesta.....
Si al menos pudiera integrar Tapatalk, pero es que tampoco.

Por favor, necesito una solución ya, si es que es posible. Estoy perdiendo usuarios simplemente por que no pueden entrar al foro.
Si pudierais facilitarme una forma de migrar el foro a PHPBB3, os lo agradecería. Esta cuenta la dejaría para comunicación interna entre los autores de Blogger.

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Pedro
I don't know what it is since it do work on my mobile (android). Can you get some users of your site and find out what their devices have in common?

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Voro
No strange coincidences ...... Htc One, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Huawei, ....
Now, I have 577 users.. It's hard to find matches

My users are also asking me Tapatalk. I have to migrate to PHPBB3, for example.
Is there any way to export my PHPBB3 forum?
I would leave this forum for internal communication of the authors of the Blog

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Voro
Please.....

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Voro
I am determined to change forum system, specifically PHPBB3.
Please can you give me a file of export standard, or specific for PHPBB3?
The reasons, again, are impossible to display in many mobile devices and users are demanding me my Tapatalk.
As I mentioned, this forum will be dedicated to the internal communication of the authors of my blog.

Please, this is now very urgent because I'm losing users, for the above reasons.

Thank you for your attention.

Please, can you give me any answer.
It is necessary for me.

Re: Problemas con visualización del foro con dispositivo movil

Voro
Any solution?
12