Problem with using other account!

W-Bot
This post was updated on .
As you can see in the picture below, I can't edit my own post. This means that a cookie is messed up. The contents of the cookie is "w-bot@****.info|**********|W-Bot$jordan@****.info|**********|MrSun" this means that my display name in the upper-right hand corner is MrSun and not W-Bot, which it should be W-Bot.

And here, I'm posting with my alt account "W-Bot" but the name MrSun is bold which means that I'm using that, but I'm really using W-Bot. Kind of confusing.

Re: Problem with using other account!

Hugo <Nabble>
You are looking at the wrong cookie (you should look for "username"). Please log out and log in again. This will solve your problem. If you know how to reproduce this bug consistently, we would be very interested in fixing it.

Re: Problem with using other account!

W-Bot
The username cookie's contents is "MrSun" not "W-Bot"

Re: Problem with using other account!

Hugo <Nabble>
ok. Do the logout-login steps and let me know if you know how to reproduce this bug.

Re: Problem with using other account!

MrSun
Not sure what caused it, but it fixed it.
PM | Profile | Posts