Problem with sponsored ad sizes

avd

Problem with sponsored ad sizes

avd
Minor problem with the ads Nabble is running - they don't resize based on the dimensions of the app.
In IE8 they sometimes don't seem to show at all.
You can see what I mean here.

I have no problem with the ad program-they're fairly unobtrusive  and a lot of folks use Nabble apps to drive traffic to their own ads, but they look unprofessional and sloppy when they don't fit.
GET MORE OUT OF OFFICE 365!
Custom applications and site design.
Blogs, drop down menus, image galleries and more.
webbrewers.com
Our Nabble forum

Re: Problem with sponsored ad sizes

Peter <Nabble>
Thank you avd but the ads are location-aware so when I enter your forum I can't see the ads. Would you mind taking a screenshot for me please?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.
avd

Re: Problem with sponsored ad sizes

avd
Here you go:

nabble2.jpg

nabble1.jpg
GET MORE OUT OF OFFICE 365!
Custom applications and site design.
Blogs, drop down menus, image galleries and more.
webbrewers.com
Our Nabble forum

Re: Problem with sponsored ad sizes

Harvey
Those ads are a standard size 728 x 90. Looks like your forum is less than 728 pixels wide.  I can't see a way around that issue.  I appreciate Nabble using the 728 ad size as it is definitely the least intrusive in the format.

Re: Problem with sponsored ad sizes

Peter <Nabble>
Thank you. We will see what can be done.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.