Problem with posts submitted via email?

Coleen_Astalos
My traffic on my website has been SLOW the last two days.  A member mentioned today that a post she made via email still hadn't come thru to the forum.

So I just ran a test myself and my post hasn't come thru either (it's been 4 hours).

Only the posts made on the website seem to be posting.

Help!
Coleen

Re: Problem with posts submitted via email?

Coleen_Astalos
BTW, I should still have premium support.  We paid for a month on 9/4 - so it should still be good thru next week sometime.  But I can't access to post as my partner cancelled the recurring payment - thinking we'd still get what we already paid for.
Coleen