Problem with my forum

Ruralinfo.net
Hello again,

For some reason, I cannot see all administrator options from the front page of
my forum..  They are there when I click on a sub forum, but not on the front
page.

Also, it keeps asking me to subscribe, even though I already am...
And, I do have cookies enabled.

Thanks for your help...
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Problem with my forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you try a refresh? It's probably just not loaded fully. Let me know if this problem is persistent.
PCA

Re: Problem with my forum

PCA
I set myself up today with a forum, I appear to be the administrator but if I click on "change Type" or "Edit Settings" or any of the Editor functions it says "it says Sorry, but you don't have privileges to change this forum. Please contact xxx about making changes to this forum." (where xxx is ME!!) & logs me out, so I can't properly manage my forum & then have to log back in again!!! Not very useful.

Any thoughts / ideas / advice?

Thanks.

This happens every time I try to change something ...

Re: Problem with my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Is your forum embedded anywhere?
Which browser are you using?
PCA

Re: Problem with my forum

PCA
It's not embedded (yet!) & I was using Safari & Firefox ... not IE ... don't like it  - or any Microsoft product! :(

On 21 Aug 2009, at 20:16, Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble) wrote:

Is your forum embedded anywhere?
Which browser are you using?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Problem-with-my-forum-tp1463624p3492024.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Problem with my forum, click here.

Re: Problem with my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I couldn't reproduce this problem. Please try to logout and login again. Then let me know if the problem is still there.