Problem with my forum on some computers

Moderator
Hi I have set up a forum on my website and it appears just fine on my computer. The problem is, it seems to be over sized on my friends computer. Is this a problem with his computer? and if so, do you know a way to fix it so that the whole discussion forum appears at the right size on his screen.
Here is the url if you wish to check it: http://cancercare.page.tl/%2ADiscussion-Forum.htm

Re: Problem with my forum on some computers

Hugo <Nabble>
If the problem is the forum width, a simple solution is to place the forum snippet inside a <div> element with a fixed width. Example:
     EMBEDDING SCRIPT GOES HERE
Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Problem with my forum on some computers

Moderator
Thankyou  so much, everything is working fine now cheers....