Problem with mailing list registration

joseph.gagnon
I have tried twice now to register myself with the user mailing list for the forums. It indicates that I should receive an email with instructions. I have not received anything so far and yes, I checked my spam. The first attempt was on July 3, the second attempt July 5.

Oddly, my registration for the nabble support worked just fine - otherwise I wouldn't be writing this compaint.

Re: Problem with mailing list registration

Raven<Nabble>
Hi Joseph, what is the URL of the site you tried to sign up to?

Re: Problem with mailing list registration

joseph.gagnon

Re: Problem with mailing list registration

Raven<Nabble>
Have you tried using a different email address? Gmail usually works.