Problem with login

Silvana
Hello to all. Before starting with the forum, I wanted to test it. I pasted the code in my forum Napple, in a page of Blogger. The forum is working, but no login. If you want to try, the page is this: http://lachiavenelpozzo-blog.blogspot.ch/ I did several tests, but the result is always the same. What should I do? Thanks for the replies.
P.S. I hope that the message is understandable, because I do not know English very well and I used the translator
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Mencey Melgar
Hey there,

I did a test and it's working fine for me, but maybe you have a problem due to other thing. Please add some extra information:
-Which browser do you use?
-What does nabble says when you try to log in with your account?
-can you add a screenshot?

Regards
:) Helper

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser. Napple not tell me anything. When I try to login, I simply refer to the main page as if I had not logged on. But today, I tried to enter with another pc and login worked. Some of you can explain why it does not work with my pc? It seems to me, really, really weird. Thank you all. Ciao
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Mencey Melgar
have you tried to create a new user and try to login with this new account?
:) Helper

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
Hello Louk. I tried now to do what you said and Napple always reminds me this message "The validation code did not match the picture." I tried again 3 times. Does not work. Do you have any other suggestions? It may be a setting wrong in my browser? Thank you.
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Mencey Melgar
Hm, maybe it's a bug on your browser, but i'm not sure.

Do you have the lastest version of Firefox?
:) Helper

Re: Problem with login

Silvana, I just logged with your user and everything went fine. Are you sure you are using the correct email/password?

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
Yes, Louk, I have  the lastest version of Firefox: 18.0.1.  You are very kind to work for me. Thanks you
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Mencey Melgar
Glad to try to help :)

So I can't help you with this, sorry. Keep waiting until a nabble member answer you
:) Helper

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
Yes, Pedro, I'm sure, because if I enter the forum from the site of Napple, everything works perfectly. It does not work if I try to access the page of my site. But, as I said before, if I try with another PC, then it works. That 's what I do not understand. For this reason, I thought of a problem with the browser, but I do not know which one. HELP ME!!!!......Kiss
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
If you want to see what happens, watch this little video.
(I leave it until tomorrow evening, then delete it)
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
Thanks anyway, Louk. Ciao
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Mencey Melgar
I just can suggest you last try :)

Delete the embed space and re-embed the forum in a new one, and maybe you will be lucky!
:) Helper

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
Unfortunately, I already tried, Louk, several times and nothing has changed. I do not know what to do. It is not a serious problem, I know, because the important thing is that things work for my users. It 'a nuisance for me and also I'd like to understand why, in order to exclude the possibility that someone can not log in to my forum. Also to explain what to do if this happens. I hope someone will be able to understand and give me the right answer. Ciao and good day.
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

GregChapman
Having watched your video I recall seeing this problem being reported before - maybe not in these circumstances. Then a tweak to the code by Nabble did the trick. I'll try and search for the topic...

Re: Problem with login

GregChapman
Just found these topics. They may be relevant. Haven't read them through:

http://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=5621697&query=return+login+screen&n=5621697

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
Thank you, GregChapman, the problem is exactly the one described here, you're right. I have carefully read what Dan Jones (YHEDN) wrote  in his post. But I've never installed Rapport and do not even know what it is. It 'an add-on? Add-ins that I have are: DownloadHelper, CSHelper, DownThemAll and TranslateMenu. Is there anything else I should check? Maybe in the plugin? Ciao
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Pedro
You know that in this support forum and in yours you have different accounts, don't you?

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
I know, Pedro, I did a bit of trouble at the beginning, always the problem of language. Thinking of returning to my forum, I was, however, another account and also with the support forum, maybe I'm wrong. I apologize. I got sent, by email, the summary of my account. I would like to wipe out the past and keep only the last one, but I do not know how. I had postponed the problem, but since you do it rightly note, I take this opportunity and I ask you: how do I delete the old account? I'm afraid to delete the right one. Help me. Thanks and sorry again.
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Silvana wrote
I've never installed Rapport and do not even know what it is.
Here is a article about it:
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2010/04/a-closer-look-at-rapport-from-trusteer/

My experience with it was just like the guy who made the first comment. :-(