Problem with login

Re: Problem with login

Pedro
I didn't understand, do you have an old account on this forum or on your own forum?

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
I'm not sure, but maybe .... both. You can check and delete the previous ones? I'm clumsy, Pedro, I know.....but .... when you make the forum in Italian language ? I would also recommend it to my users and if it were translated into Italian ....... how nice! Ciao to all
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem with login

Pedro
In your forum you only have one user. Could you try to use another browser?

Re: Problem with login

Silvana
If you're referring to the problem of login, Pedro, I tried with Google Chrome and the result was that the forum does not appear in the preview. In place of the forum, there is a link. By clicking on the link, the forum appears on the page of my site and login works. I do not understand these differences in operation. My Nabble forum does not work well on my pc, neither with Firefox nor Chrome, but for different reasons. You will understand something? Ciao