Problem with insert image in post

amarynth
Forum http://quantumlightconnections.weebly.com/quantum-light-forum.html

Just suddenly I cannot insert an image from my computer in a post to a thread.  The usual insert image function box appears, I choose upload image from my computer, I select the image to upload and click insert image.
A log-in box to Nabble2 appears (I'm already logged in to the forum) and I log in.
A splash screen with Nabble Embeddable forums and so on appears and then the image does not upload.

Can you check this for me please ..
Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor

Re: Problem with insert image in post

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. This is a bug and will be fixed very soon.

Re: Problem with insert image in post

MinacsSucks
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problem with insert image in post

Hugo <Nabble>
But do you see the "Insert Image" button on the toolbar?