Problem with image posting window

Harvey
When I go to "Insert Image" I don't get the full window. Seems to be happening here in support too.

Re: Problem with image posting window

Pedro
Hi,
We will investigate it. I've tested replying some posts, using firefox I've got this bug eventually, but with chrome everything  worked fine.

Re: Problem with image posting window

Harvey
Thanks. Your right it does seem to work in Chrome and Safari. My issues was with Firefox.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
We will investigate it. I've tested replying some posts, using firefox I've got this bug eventually, but with chrome everything  worked fine.

http://support.nabble.com/Problem-with-image-posting-window-tp7564824p7564854.html
To unsubscribe from Problem with image posting window, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog

Re: Problem with image posting window

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem was fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: Problem with image posting window

Harvey
THANK YOU!
HTTPS Please!