Problem with forum

AdminChorvatsko
Hi,

why my forum doesn't work on some web pages.
When I start a forum on my weebly web pages (chorvatsko2009.weebly.com) it work alright.
But when I want to do the same thing on my another web page(http://www.volny.cz/elmurat_b/chorvatsko/faq.html) it just show the forum title, and when I click it, opens a new page where written "Access Forbidden".

Why is it? Please help.

http://www.volny.cz/elmurat_b/chorvatsko/faq.html not found, error 404

Graham Perrin
I find <http://n2.nabble.com/Chorvatsko-2009-f2378170ef2378170.html> embedded at <http://chorvatsko2009.weebly.com/otazky-o-odpovedi.html>.

<http://www.volny.cz/elmurat_b/> is OK.

<http://www.volny.cz/elmurat_b/chorvatsko/> presents Chyba 404, stránka nenalezena (page not found).

<http://www.volny.cz/elmurat_b/chorvatsko/faq.html> fails with the same error 404.

AdminChorvatsko wrote
"Access Forbidden".
I don't see that message; I see a different error.

Regards
Graham

Problem with forum at Volný

Graham Perrin
Does Volný permit the code that is provided by Nabble?

Note, the script within the code.

Re: Problem with forum at Volný

AdminChorvatsko
Hello,

thank you, I think that the problem was on the server side, maybe some problems php.
I tried it at other hosting and it worked ok,

Elmurat Bavlankulov

GSM: +420 777059948

E-mail: [hidden email]

Web: www.volny.cz/elmurat_b