Problem with forum scheduled for deletion email

Problem with forum scheduled for deletion email

Ruralinfo.net
Hello,

I received an email telling me one of my forums is scheduled for deletion and I do NOT want it deleted, but this one does not give me the usual option to click so it does not delete it??

Here is the email I received

Dear Nabble user,

The forum listed below is inactive and has been scheduled for deletion in 30 days.
To prevent this forum from being deleted, visit the forum and follow the instructions.

http://ruralinfo-delegate-awareness-project.2488238.n2.nabble.com/

But it is redirecting me to my website, as it should..  But I have nothing to click to keep it from being deleted..  Can anyone help..  Thank You..
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Problem with forum scheduled for deletion email

Hugo <Nabble>
That forum is not scheduled for deletion anymore. Someone might have clicked on the button before you visited it. So everything is fine now.

Re: Problem with forum scheduled for deletion email

Ruralinfo.net
Thank You Hugo, Happy New Year..