Problem with email subscription links

Ruralinfo.net
Hi again guys,

I am subscribed to my forum through my email so I can moderate all posts.  Up until today I have been able to click the links below the message to go to the thread..  The screenshot below is the link I am clicking.  The one that says view message@

It used to take me directly to the thread, but as of today, it does not..  This is the screen I get now..

Thanks a bunch guys..

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Problem with email subscription links

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into it and a fix will be deployed very soon.

Thanks Hugo, you guys are always so great to get right on stuff..

Hugo <Nabble>
This bug has been fixed. We also fixed another old bug that affect Chrome and Safari. So embedded forums should be even better from now on.

Re: Problem with email subscription links

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks a lot.. You guys are awesome..