Problem with clock.

Serenity♛

I have a problem with forum time, which is nine minutes ahead. Can anyone fix this? I will be grateful.

URL = http://nowa-atlantyda.2367957.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Problem with clock.

GregChapman
It seems some of Nabble's servers are out - including Nabble Support!

At least it was this morning. Showing the right time now!

Re: Problem with clock.

Serenity♛
Hello. I meant time on my forum because this error still exists.

Re: Problem with clock.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please take a print from the error that you get?

Re: Problem with clock.

Serenity♛
Is it about backups?
Each thread shown is nine minutes earlier.
It annoys forum users a bit.

Ps. I'm already downloading.

Re: Problem with clock.

Serenity♛

Re: Problem with clock.

Serenity♛
Actually, it's already 10 minutes. It speeds up by 1 minute every week.

Re: Problem with clock.

Serenity♛
Thank you for such a quick and positive resolution of the problem. Regards:)

Re: Problem with clock.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You're welcome!

Re: Problem with clock.

Serenity♛
I am sorry, but the problem repeated again