Problem with application types

Nalicter
In the following forum,
http://nalicter-s-literature-and-fine-arts-of-fantasy.641108.n2.nabble.com/Public-Fantasy-Critique-f28305.html
I have some sub-forums (or more particularly, sub-sub-forums). The posts in those sub-forums aren't showing up on the main page (no matter which kind of application I turn my forum into). I want recent posts of all sub-forums to show up on the main page. They used to show up, indicating which forum they were from. I'm not sure what happened there. Anyway, as an example, this thread is one I want to show up in the above-indicated forum's list of posts (instead of just a link to the parent of its sub-forum, which is a child of the above-mentioned forum):
http://nalicter-s-literature-and-fine-arts-of-fantasy.641108.n2.nabble.com/The-Morgue-td5276037.html#a5276037

Anyway, it's a lot less likely that anyone will ever see this post or that the forum it's in will ever get much use if the posts from it don't show up in the parent. I made the forum structure with the views we had at the time on mind. With the current views, I'd have to sacrifice functionality and just merge them all or something, and change the rules to allow for fiction generally, instead of fantasy in the main and other stuff beneath (I'm not about to try to maintain and advertise multiple completely separate forums, which is kind of what the current selection of views makes me need to do, except insofar as people use it as a mailing list). Hmm.

Anyway, I'm not all that opposed to merging everything, actually (especially as I've been reading a lot of other genres, lately), and I might even do it anyway, but I think Nabble would be better off with the addition of a view like we once had, still—either that, or give people the ability to label posts (and let administrators add labels to others' posts).

Re: Problem with application types

Hugo <Nabble>
The solution for your problem is quite easy: go to your root forum and click on "Options > Editor > Change appearance". Scroll down until you see "Forum Format". You should select "Topics" in that section. Save your changes and look again. Please let me know if you need more help.

Re: Problem with application types

Nalicter
Thanks for the help! That solves it.