Problem with My Forum (couldn't access & the embededded version wouldn't show)

Problem with My Forum (couldn't access & the embededded version wouldn't show)

DiditzZz
Hi guys. I have an issue with embedded forum on my blog.

I couldn't access the permalink and the separate link sent to my email (for bookmark). The embedded version on my blog also wouldn't show. Admins, please help me check if there are any issue. Thank you.

Here's the permalink of the forum.

Re: Problem with My Forum (couldn't access & the embededded version wouldn't show)

Peter <Nabble>
I can see your forum there.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Problem with My Forum (couldn't access & the embededded version wouldn't show)

DiditzZz
Yes, the n4 server was fixed, in case you didn't know.