Problem

Silvana
I entered the forum on my site, but the user registration and login will not work. Why is that? How do I make it work? Thanks for the answers
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Problem

GregChapman
Your description is far too vague.

Post the URL of your forum.
Describe
- What you see
- What you enter/click on/
- What you see as a result, or each and every action.

Then we may be able to help you.