Problem!

MrSun
There a problem with the forums. When you embed a sub-forum on a separate page, it displays the title. But if you enter the sub-forum from the parent forum's page, the title won't display. How can the title not be displayed in the sub-forum on the separate page?
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Problem!

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry, I don't understand. Do you have this example ready for me to take a look? I suspect you are clicking on the "Sub-Forums" link on the parent forum's page, which just lists the sub-forums. You have to click on the sub-forum to actually open it. Is this the case?