Problem changing forum setting

Rara Avis
I'm new to nabble, so please excuse the nabble newbie-ness.  I've registered my first forum and every time I try to change the settings Nabble logs me out and tells me I don't have the correct privileges... and to contact myself.

Another problem I'm having is when I try to create a photo gallery (already logged in), I get the error "The validation code did not match the picture."  When I enter in the captcha code, it then tells me I need to register in order to claim this gallery.

I've checked my email to make sure there's not a verification email waiting for me from nabble... any suggestions?

I'm using Safari v4.0.4 - should I try on Firefox?

Thanks
Rara

Re: Problem changing forum setting

Rara Avis
Nevermind - problem solved by switching to Firefox :)

Life is good, when tha pow is deep.