Problem Subscribing

bohnjerry
I am attempting to subscribe to "Karaf - Users" in order to allow me to post.  I have subscribed to the daily digest, so that is working and my email must be correct..  but I do not get the user list subscribe email that it says is coming.. in my inbox, spam or any other folder.  How can I let that forum administrator know there is something wrong?

Re: Problem Subscribing

GregChapman
bohnjerry wrote
I am attempting to subscribe to "Karaf - Users" in order to allow me to post.
Have you been to the mail list page and subscribed there?

It appears there is a broken link on the page at:
Where it says "(You may also visit the user@karaf.apache.org website for additional information and options.)" the link should take you to: http://karaf.apache.org/community.html

It seems the original mail list page has changed locations and the archive owner has not updated the link to the mail list (so the SUBSCRIBE button on that page almost certainly also doesn't work).
How can I let that forum administrator know there is something wrong?
Try contacting the archive owner at:
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=2243
to get the link updated.