Problem: Extra vertical space

Nalicter
I've noticed there is some undesirable extra vertical space between my forum name (Fantasy Critique) and its sub-forum names when viewing it from Fantasy Forums.

Is there a way to get rid of that and make it like the rest?

Re: Problem: Extra vertical space

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
That's caused by the "Last Post" column having your name and avatar wrapped around taking up extra vertical space.

Re: Problem: Extra vertical space

Nalicter
I see. I think. So, maybe a longer description would fill in the gap to make it match the others? I think I'll try it. I guess I could always try changing the font size of the last user who posted, too.

EDIT: Yep, it worked! :)