Private forum

Peter - I need a private forum. You had done something for me previously for another forum that is workable but not ideal.

The existing forum shows my avatar and a post and view count of "1".

This is ok, but ideally I'd like the forum to be only viewable by the people who are allowed access.

Thanks.

Re: Private forum (again)

Peter <Nabble>
We are taking a look to see how can we hide it completely.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Private forum (again)

Peter <Nabble>
Just updating on this: I am working on something to hide it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Private forum (again)

Harvey
Thank you.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Peter <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just updating on this: I am working on something to hide it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Private-forum-tp6931255p6942177.html
To unsubscribe from Private forum, click here.

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog

Re: Private forum (again)

Peter <Nabble>
It should be hidden now.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Private forum (again)

Harvey
Peter - there were two forums that were private and only one is
hidden. Do you have to manually hide them individually? No way for me
to set it on my own?

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Peter <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> It should be hidden now.
> Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
Harvey Road: www.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Private forum (again)

Peter <Nabble>
Maybe it has something to do with the customization we did on it. I'll have to check it out.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.