Private forum - how is the situation?

karfiol
Hi. We are working on a prototype version of our new website, which we would like to have a private version of Nable (as described here: http://n2.nabble.com/Private-forums-td2358.html) embedded. Is there any indication when it might be ready? To save us from searching for alternatives, if it was coming perhaps next week, or so. Also, since our new web sites is not a production version yet either, we would be happy to even act as beta-testers for the private forum.

Re: Private forum - how is the situation?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for asking. But sorry, the private forum feature won't be ready in a week. I think maybe in a month.

Re: Private forum - how is the situation?

martin_test
Thank you Will. A month would still help. We are racing to be fully ready incl. testing well before the beginning of the school year in Europe, which is Sept. 1st.

So a month from now is still a good news :-) Wish you it goes well!