Private board

Fee

Private board

Fee
Hi Guys

Just a quickie - is my board still private with all the changeovers?  I am slightly concerned that the viewing figures for some of the posts appear to be a little high.  It might just be a coincidence but I thought I had better ask.
Fee

Re: Private board

Fee
Can someone tell me if my forum is still private, please?  I am quite worried about it.

Also why do I have to sign in to Nabble support all the time when I am already signed in to Nabble2?

Re: Private board

Hugo <Nabble>
Fee wrote
Can someone tell me if my forum is still private, please?  I am quite worried about it.
If you had a private forum before the permissions changes, then - yes - it is still private. You can go to "Options > Users > Change permissions" and look at the first permission "View". The "Anyone" and "Authenticated" columns shouldn't be checked.
Fee wrote
Also why do I have to sign in to Nabble support all the time when I am already signed in to Nabble2?
Nabble doesn't have shared logins anymore, see:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Users-and-the-registration-process-tp5382964p5382964.html
Fee

Re: Private board

Fee