Private Instantiation of Nabble

Packet-rat
What options, if any, exist today for us to stand-up a private instantiation of Nabble on infrastructure we manage directly?

Re: Private Instantiation of Nabble

GregChapman
I'm afraid I am not sure I understand your question.

If you mean is it possible to run a copy of the Nabble software on your own server, then I believe that the answer is there was once a plan to allow that, but the plan has been withdrawn as further major development of the Nabble platform has ceased.