Private Forums

Don-10
I created what I believe is a private forum. I tried a search of this forum to answer my question but nothing that helps, so how do I let people who need to be in this forum become members? ie: what are the procedures, do I send them a link to the site and they go from there or what?

Thanks
Don

Re: Private Forums

Hugo <Nabble>
To confirm that you have a private forum, please click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?". You should choose that only members can view and create new topics/replies.

To let people know about your private forum, send them the link. They will see a request forum when they open the link. You will receive an email with instructions when someone applies for membership. You can also invite users to be subscribers (see Options > Users > Manage subscribers).