zamapr
Hi,

   I posted a question about GMT in the old Nabble. I haven't received a comment on it, which is why I think is not longer used? Also, I cannot find the Forum GMT-user in this new Nabble. Where do I need to post my question if there is not a forum about GMT in the new Nabble?

Thanks,
Zama

Re: Previous post

Hugo <Nabble>
The old Nabble still works (it is just not supported anymore). So you should be able to use that server without problems. I see that your message went through the list, so all subscribers received it. The only step left now is to wait for an answer, but I also see other posts without reply in that list.