Premium User Returning

mopsnetwork
As of several months ago, it seems my forum completely broke and started showing JavaScript code as plain text. In frustration I did close up the forum and deleted it permanently.

I will admit I tried looking for other forum alternatives but after much searching I still feel this is the best option, especially with the cheap pricing and excellent support.

Since I re-created the forum from scratch, I did forget to backup the last forum, and the macros, as well as some other items that would have been valuable that you helped me with, and so I ask if you could help me once again with the following items.

1. Remove footer at the bottom where it says "Free forum by Nabble            Edit this page"
2. Remove "Created by Zen Carter Zen Carter" message
3. Assist me with re-creating the database so when a user posts, I can see the IP address of that poster in their profile.

The following is a reference to that from last time:
http://support.nabble.com/IP-logging-on-Nabble-Forum-td7596916.html#a7596937

My forum is at this following link: http://mopsnetwork.2374329.n4.nabble.com/

Thanks a million and I hope to hear from you soon.

Zen Carter (formally known as Network Guardian),
MOPS Network

PS: I can't seem to find the premium option on my forum, which i believe is around $5/month. Does this mean I am in a trial period right now?

Re: Premium User Returning

Hugo <Nabble>
We had a backup of your old forum, so we restored it here:
http://mops-network.90330.x6.nabble.com/

Would you like to keep the forum above or do you still prefer to move all changes to the new forum?

Re: Premium User Returning

mopsnetwork
It's okay the way it is; however, when I try to view the peoples page, I get an error.

See screenshots below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/05kdmvm2fefiilu/c2b65f2080a3fc5e4841b9e265e7a5e9.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncxr1h5ckvmaxoj/Screenshot_20170401-000215.png?dl=0

Re: Premium User Returning

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't see the "People" link on the forum. How can I reproduce this issue?

Re: Premium User Returning

mopsnetwork
I apologize for this. I decided to actually copy everything from code to forums to the new forum, bit by bit in hopes that this error will not occur on that one.

I think for now everything has been resolved and I thank you. I will let you know if that same error occurs on the new forum and will make sure that the members list is accessible.

Again, Thanks.

___
Zen Carter
@mopsnetwork