Premium Support

MonteCristo
Hi

What is the price to upgrade to premium support and remove the free forum by nabble from the bottom

Re: Premium Support

GregChapman
Try to post in Premium Support and you are taken to a screen that asks for $39pm.

Most requests for code changes become a permanent even if you withdraw from Premium Support. However my understanding is that free forums (i.e. those administered by non Premium Support members) must display the branding or risk deletion of their forum.

Re: Premium Support

MonteCristo
Hi

Who do I pay for the premium support, account details of paypal?

Thanks greg

On Saturday, 16 January 2016, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Try to post in Premium Support and you are taken to a screen that asks for $39pm.

Most requests for code changes become a permanent even if you withdraw from Premium Support. However my understanding is that free forums (i.e. those administered by non Premium Support members) must display the branding or risk deletion of their forum.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Premium-Support-tp7596506p7596508.html
To unsubscribe from Premium Support, click here.
NAML

Re: Premium Support

GregChapman
Nabble don't accept payment via PayPal. They used to use Amazon Payments but now use Stripe.
See:
for more information.

Re: Premium Support

MonteCristo
Hi Greg
How are you?

Is it possible to remove the word FREE in the footer that says free forum by nabbke it makes the site look cheap.

Thank you soo much Greg the world needs more people like you.

On Sunday, 17 January 2016, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nabble don't accept payment via PayPal. They used to use Amazon Payments but now use Stripe.
See:
for more information.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Premium-Support-tp7596506p7596515.html
To unsubscribe from Premium Support, click here.
NAML

Re: Premium Support

GregChapman
MonteCristo wrote
Is it possible to remove the word FREE in the footer that says free forum
by nabbke it makes the site look cheap.
I do not know what the official line is on this.

Technically, it is just a matter of editing the NAML code that generates that line and it is easy enough to do. My understanding is that removing the entire line and link breaks the terms and conditions of use of a free forum and that forums are monitored to check that that element of the code has not been tampered with. It is quite possible you would find your forum deleted without notice unless formally granted permission for the change.

I would recommend waiting for an official response to your question. It is possible that for advertising reasons, Nabble feels it important to let potential users know that anyone can create a Nabble forum without charge. It might be better to start a new topic asking this question. Often a new topic without a response from me seems to get a quicker response from Nabble staff.