PreK-12 Public School System would like to run Nabble on internal server

PreK-12 Public School System would like to run Nabble on internal server

Jerry S. Boyd
You have indicated that anyone interested in running the Nabble apps on a server (self-hosted) should contact you for details.

Please share the details to explore this possibility.

Thank you.
Jerry S. Boyd Supervisor of Technology & Innovation Putnam County School System

Re: PreK-12 Public School System would like to run Nabble on internal server

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for asking. You asked us at a very interesting time. We are in the middle of pushing out a major new release which will wrap Nabble apps into the social network world in a unique way and in an installed way, so that organizations like yours can run their own social stuff. I'll contact you by email.

Re: PreK-12 Public School System would like to run Nabble on internal server

ACES-MARKETING
Please contact me too!

Thanks.