Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing quote levels

quote levels: past integrity: an example from February 2009

Graham Perrin

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing quote levels

Graham Perrin
Will <Nabble> wrote
… nabble post shows up ok in email client, right?
AFAICT, I may be wrong:

* SMTP messages to lists from Nabble, posts that originate in Nabble, may be bugged

* SMTP messages arising from a topic-specific subscription (i.e. Options | Subscribe via email) are not bugged.

(Does that distinction help?)

Posts through Nabble: copies to support@lists.openmoko.org are missing quote levels

Graham Perrin

Posts through Nabble: copies to elecraft@mailman.qth.net are missing quote levels

Graham Perrin

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to product-developers@lists.plone.org are missing quote levels

Graham Perrin
At <http://n2.nabble.com/archgenxml-error-tp2465005p2653518.html> we have someone else noting the lack of sense:

> Please try to keep the quoting accurate, so that the posts make sense.

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to product-developers@lists.plone.org are missing quote levels

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Graham, sorry for the sluggishness in getting this responded and fixed. We just rolled up a patch last night. This should have been fixed. Let me know if you still see bugs.

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing quote levels

Will <Nabble>
Sorry for the sluggishness in getting this responded and fixed. We just rolled up a patch last night. This should have been fixed. Let me know if you still see bugs.

Posts through Nabble: copies to list: attribution (quote levels) fixed, thanks!

Graham Perrin
Will and colleagues, thanks :)

Housekeeping

I'd like to remove related pastes from the pastebin, and remove screen shots from this topic.

* OK for me to go ahead?

12