Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing hyperlinks

Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing hyperlinks

Graham Perrin

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing hyperlinks

Graham Perrin
Trio of bugs still biting: images, quote levels and hyperlinks missing.

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing hyperlinks

Graham Perrin
Another bugged user, another bugged forum/list:

<http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/setup/2009-April/004842.html> today is missing the link that the user entered at
<http://n2.nabble.com/Plone-3---LDAP-with-remote-server--what-to-intall-tp2529188p2578856.html>.

AFAIR in the past when a Nabble user used the Link feature (here) in the toolbar, the underlying link and its overlying text would be expanded (by Nabble) when posting to list, so that readers would see the URL followed by the associated text.

Re: Posts through Nabble: copies to list are missing hyperlinks

Graham Perrin
The bug bites not only archives of lists, it also bites messages to everyday recipients.

<http://pastebin.ca/1392532> shows the result of <http://n2.nabble.com/Plone-support-fora-currently-bugged-by-issues-with-Nabble-tp2543362p2637376.html>.

Posts through Nabble: copies to list: hyperlinks: fixed, thanks!

Graham Perrin
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=1240252232417-2665371.post%40n2.nabble.com&forum_name=plone-website> confirms resolution of this bug. I'm moving the topic to the Resolved area.

Thanks to Nabble for the fix!

Housekeeping

Will and colleauges: OK for me to go ahead and remove related pastes from the pastebin?