Posts taking too long to load

Rogue.Nymph [Admin]
Hello,

I've had my forum ( http://n2.nabble.com/The-Shadow-Wars-Project-f1588071.html )
up and embedded on my site for a while now. At first it was working fine buy over the last two or three months posts have been taking 20min-1hr to load.

I've got no clue why this is and really need some help.

Thanks,
RN

Never strong enough

Re: Posts taking too long to load

Hugo <Nabble>
I tested your forum and it worked fine. Could you please give me a link that takes that long?
The first tip I can give you is to avoid topics with hundreds of replies. You should divide the ideas into smaller topics in order to keep the discussion under control. Also, nobody wants to read the full thread because this would take too much time.

Re: Posts taking too long to load

Rogue.Nymph [Admin]
Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. This makes me wonder if its my site's server. If so, I'll talk to my web master.

The site the forum is embedded in is: http://www.theswproject.com/forum.html

Thanks much,
RN

Never strong enough

Never strong enough

Re: Posts taking too long to load

It could be your site, but your threads are very long. So I suggest the "Classic" view because it is faster.