Posts stopped at Electric Vehicle Discussion List Archive / Forum

Posts stopped at Electric Vehicle Discussion List Archive / Forum

EVDL Admin
Hi, many thanks for Nabble's fine service to date.

Regrettably, our Nabble 1 archive seems to have stopped updating.  The last post in Nabble was dated yesterday (the 22nd).   Thirty-seven more posts have crossed the list since then, but have not appeared in the archive.  Did we break something somehow?

Thanks again,

Re: Posts stopped at Electric Vehicle Discussion List Archive / Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
We didn't touch anything on that server, but we know it is under high load. The missing posts should appear in a few hours. Soon we will start migrating forums from Nabble1 to Nabble2. Would you like to have that forum migrated?