Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
I'm getting a lot of reports of pending posts.  I just tried it myself and it's not going though.
Can you isolate the cause and determine if it's on your side or the mailmain side?

Here's an example I just posted:

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Test-td5881041.html

Thank you,

Leigh.

P.S. I subscribed to paid support because I'd like to ask that this be resolved quickly.  Thanks!

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Leigh, I am investigating the issue. My first question is: did you get your "test" message in your inbox? If you received that message, then mailman probably sent the message to all subscribers. Then the problem would be on the Nabble side. But if you didn't get anything in your inbox, then mailman is probably rejecting messages from Nabble users. Do you have a log on the mailman server that could give us more information?

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Leigh, I found the problem. Our import thread on this server was stuck and was not importing new messages. I fixed the problem and all those pending posts should become okay soon. Please wait a little bit and let me know if you still have issues. Thanks for reporting this problem!

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Thanks Hugo for investigating.

In addition to the pending posts, will import from the SMTP delivery start again as well?
I see this thread in the mailman server's own pipermail interface:
http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/elecraft/2011-January/142929.html

but it's not yet in the Nabble archive.

Leigh.

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Hugo <Nabble>
It should be imported soon. Our internal process is importing all emails on the queue at this point. In a few minutes everything should be okay.

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to my mailman list

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
It's working great now; thank you!