Posts by subscribers not going to mailman

Posts by subscribers not going to mailman

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
I'm the owner of a Nabble forum.

My posts, and some others (can't tell how many) aren't going through.

If I try the mailman subscribe option I get

- Results:
    You are already subscribed!

Here's a typical failed post:

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/test-td5838843.html

Thanks,
Leigh.

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to mailman

Hugo <Nabble>
This is strange. In any case, we just released our latest code. Please make another test and let me know if the problem still exists. Thanks for reporting this issue.

Re: Posts by subscribers not going to mailman

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
They've started going through; perhaps it was a problem at the mailman end that cleared up, or perhaps you code fixed it.
In any case, thanks for looking and responding so quickly!

Leigh.

On 12/15/2010 08:24 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] wrote:
This is strange. In any case, we just released our latest code. Please make another test and let me know if the problem still exists. Thanks for reporting this issue.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

View message @ http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Posts-by-subscribers-not-going-to-mailman-tp5838938p5840840.html
To unsubscribe from Posts by subscribers not going to mailman, click here.