Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

GregChapman
Hi Israel,

There's a couple of posts of mine that seem to have slipped down the list and gone unanswered:

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7603320.html

And on smoothing the path to full implementation of https there's this:
http://support.nabble.com/BUG-Sent-from-http-forum-mysite-com-footer-tp7603265p7603448.html
and I have not checked whether the work-around NS suggested is still the best solution, or if you have done anything in the background to help out with this issue:
http://support.nabble.com/BUG-Invalid-URL-claimed-when-moving-sub-forum-tp7603418.html

(And on my side I am aware that I haven't responded to this post of yours:
but I haven't had need to post in an affe4cted forum yet to check that all is now well.)

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hi Greg,
Before anything else thank you for all your help. I am getting back to Nabble support now. I was working on other project. I will have a look on the threads above for you.

Regards,
Israel

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

This one is becoming urgent for me!

The last item requested has been done. We're investigating the others.

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

GregChapman
Thanks Israel!

I confirm that https://nabble.rustonhouse.org.uk/ is now working!

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

GregChapman
GregChapman wrote
Thanks Israel!

I confirm that https://nabble.rustonhouse.org.uk/ is now working!
It's stopped working!

I'm back to getting just the link as if the https has been withdrawn.

Administrator
Fixed.

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

GregChapman
Hi Israel,
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Fixed.
I wish that it was!

While https://nabble.rustonhouse.org.uk/ is working!

It will not display at either: https://rustonhouse.org.uk/blog or https://blog.rustonhouse,org,uk as expected under the Embedding Option settings.

It stalls at the "Loading..." graphic (https://nabble.rustonhouse.org.uk/images/loading.png) and the browser reports part of the page as insecure.

Hello Greg,
I have checked and everything is working properly on Firefox. Can you please check this on your side.

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

GregChapman
Approaching midnight here and I've only got my Android tablet and Chrome available in bed, but it appears to be working.

Thanks!

Re: Posts Awaiting Response from Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator